Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bed Rest Just Got Worse!

I had my follow up appointment with my doctor last Wednesday and they decided to admit me into Sutter Memorial. My cerclage did not hold and they say I am about 1-2 centimeters dilated. I was scared out of my mind knowing that I am having to spend the remainder of my pregnancy in a hospital bed laying in the Trendelenberg position...not comfortable! Gravity will now help baby Grayden stay inside and bake for a little longer. I miss being at home in my own bed and snuggling with my pups and hubby but time will pass before I know it and we will have a little infant to take care of. I better take advantage of this time I have now. I am trying to stay positive everyday. Thanks to everyone and the well wishes. It's getting a little hard to type will post some more later. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. God Bless Baby Grayden! And God Bless you Juli. XO. XO.

    ReplyDelete