Tuesday, June 15, 2010

11 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 11 weeks. Gosh, the first trimester is flying by. I had two visits last week and both went well. We listened to the baby's heartbeat, it's like music to my ears. Love it! So far my pregnancy has been great, no complaints. Second trimester I welcome you with open arms.

I'm so thankful to be where I am today, not that I had any doubts. Weeks 16-28 might be a struggle mentally and physically...but I am up for the challenge. As I have said before never give up hope, sometimes that's all we have to hold onto. Good things will come.

I leave you with my favorite quote and one to live by ladies!! "Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what women are made of. The heck with sugar and spice."

2 comments:

  1. Happy 11 weeks Juli!

    Great to hear all is going well with you and bubs :)

    Kelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So happy for you. Many happy good lucks and best wishes from us in Sweden!

    //Maria

    ReplyDelete