Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just My Thoughts

I decided to continue my entries hoping this will help the healing process. Yesterday was rough Sean went back to work. I found myself crying throughout the day. The reality has hit that I am no longer pregnant and it hurts.

My husband has been amazing. I tell him we are a team and we will get through this together. While in the hospital Sean and I were scared that what we experienced would cause resentment towards each other but it has only made us stronger. Each day presents a promising future, although I do not know what is in store I can only hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're posting Juls. I think it does help with the healing, and also the people who love you love hearing your voice and thoughts. We all love you and Sean and have you in our thoughts and prayers constantly. Love you!

    ReplyDelete